CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sweet deal

Sweet deal 09 Sep 2014 07:39 #2145

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
It appears to pay for not having heard of Cytori the past 14 years and suddenly "make your acquaintance". :really:

Cytori Therapeutics reduces the exercise price for 13 warrant holders from $ 3.00 down to $ 1.00 and changes the expiration date from June 4, 2019 to September 10, 2014. In addition, it will issue new warrants to each holder for the same number of shares redeemed at an exercise price of $ 2.00 per share and exercisable six months and one day from the date of issuance for a five-term term.

Wonder who those guys are. Must all have something to with WBB and Brozak. :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sweet deal 10 Sep 2014 04:45 #2146

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
and its founder/owner Steve Brozak have been specializing for ages in the life sciences industry. By his own account, he was the LAST analyst standing to support and follow Celgene (now a 100$ stock) and is willing to do so with Cytori too.

having this reputation, he obviously has institutional investors relying on his advice. These are the guys that came in the benefit of the June financing and the "sweet deal" referred to above. Note: in the past it has been said, that those guys will start buying over $ 10 :bang: . Apparently they have no problem in picking up some cheap dirty stuff if it smells like "disruptive technology". :whistle: :whistle:

From the WBB page:

WHAT WE DO
WBB Securities is a leading investment management, investment banking, and equity research firm. Established in 2001 and headquartered in San Diego, WBB Securities is a registered independent broker-dealer and investment advisor with proprietary trading desks that have market-making capabilities. WBB Securities has built a nationwide team of respected senior investment and research professionals with a network of branches throughout the U.S. to serve institutional and high net worth clients.

The firm also maintains an investment banking and equity research practice focused exclusively in the life sciences niche. Our investment bank has participated in over 120 transactions leading to $2 billion placed. Whether raising capital or executing strategic transactions, our banking team is equipped to meet your financial needs and is comprised of some of the most knowledgeable people working in the life sciences domain. Our firm has been distinguished from it peers for its equity research and analytics year after year for accuracy and performance by the financial industry's most highly regarded rankings organizations.

Of course in "WBB Capital" individual clients can make use of their expertise- I bet the fund has quite some CYTX stock. :cool:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Sweet deal 10 Sep 2014 07:10 #2147

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
If you count all the splits over the years Celgene is closer to a $2,400 stock.

Ahhh, for the early 1990's when CELG was a big short target, CNBC's Jim Cramer used to trash talk the stock on a regular basis....now he loves it after missing the biggest gains.

Many differences to Cytori vs Celgene though.

Sweet deal 10 Sep 2014 07:12 #2148

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Should read $ 2,400 stock !

Damn this number thing is frustrating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.544 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites