TOPIC: Seeking Alpha Transcript

Seeking Alpha Transcript 10 Nov 2014 12:40 #2631

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108
Well worth another read. :yep:

Seeking Alpha Transcript

The SCLERADEC II trial will be a "human trial" and in according with the treatment of Helsinki.

Meaning placebo patients will get the real stuff after after unblinding.

This currently designed patients who will receive either single dose of ADRCs or Placebo in a one-to-one randomization schedule and the trial will create a crossover arm in the placebo arm using cryopreserved ADRCs, delivered subcutaneously along the neurovascular bundle, two injections per digit.

The crossover arm is -- we really like because it makes it the first clinical study that we have performed using frozen and thawed ADRCs and we believe it lays the groundwork for retreatment of these or perhaps and more generally for the banking in its size.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Seeking Alpha Transcript 10 Nov 2014 14:47 #2635

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
The cost of the trial is estimated $ 500,000.

Usually, when a CRO is involved, the cost per patient is about $ 10 ,000. It looks like that the cost for the OA trial at Rush and 4 other sites is about $ 3 M: it means that CYTX is using in house staff (CRAs) to monitor the study. Rush is a good study site. This is where Kesten comes from and Rush is in the same neighborhood as Cook County Hospital (they have a big burn treatment center, I was there on behalf of Astellas/Fujisawa).

I think the cost of the trials can be scaled down further, particularly at Rush.

Seeking Alpha Transcript 10 Nov 2014 15:05 #2636

• fas
Franshei- thanks for the info.

There is a "board issue" with $ signs. Please insert a "blank" between the $ sign and your next "number" otherwise, some numbers will disappear and the post will be difficult to comprehend.

If you are logged in , you can always "edit" your post as a member.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Seeking Alpha Transcript 10 Nov 2014 20:42 #2637

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Fas,

12 month data for Sclerodrma/Sclerodactili should not be too far off. If it confirms continued efficacy then this will be very positive news. I have always felt that this indication could be a game changer for CYTX. Not due to size of the market but because it could be a first approved product candidate. Low risk with quick data turnaround.

Clear unmet need ......... think about it ........ can't wipe your bum or pick your nose....... of course being able to use a knife and fork or wash one's teeth is also kind of important.

I think they should also try it out in Rheumatoid Arthritis patients. They also suffer joint pain and degradation, particularly in the hands.

Of course we are not alone, but I think our approach could give better results. Development of the new Celution device is crucial for Cytori's survival particularly if we are to be faced with allogeneic products/competitors..

www.medpagetoday.com/Rheumatology/Arthritis/46630

Seeking Alpha Transcript 11 Nov 2014 09:51 #2638

• fas
John-

Yes I do know Tigenix now for about 10 years also. Their merger with Spanish Cellerix sounded good, but they have not been able to get out of the penny stock corner either...

More interesting for US folks is Celltex of course, which are still active outside and inside the US borders. Their founder was this guy on the video who was an RA patient himself and got treated in Japan. Also a friend of governor perry, but that did not help them too much.

I know various MS patients over the LinkedIn network who had the first treatment in the US from Celltex and improved tremendously and still are active against the FDA in shutting the Company down. Understandable of course- but they should go to the Bahama´s I guess or to Cellmedicine in Panama.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites