CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: Supplement to Cowen Prospectus

Supplement to Cowen Prospectus 16 Mar 2015 16:06 #3808

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Besides the 10K also a few other reports were filed at the SEC.

One of those - a supplement to the Cowen ATM agreement from May 22 2014.

Anybody has an idea why this was re-filed with new data surrounding the Company?

Maybe they will use parts of it after all???

File Attachment:

File Name: 424B5filing-03-15.pdf
File Size: 329 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Supplement to Cowen Prospectus 16 Mar 2015 16:12 #3810

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
I think they have to update the prospectus. It would have been nice if they did not require a filing, which is what I was thinking. Many newbies will see this and get scared thinking they are doing a $40,000,000 U/W.

Supplement to Cowen Prospectus 16 Mar 2015 16:15 #3811

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
That is what it looks like to me, Titan -- intentions to use the ATM. Let me know if I am wrong and I will buy the cheap shares in AH...

Supplement to Cowen Prospectus 16 Mar 2015 16:17 #3812

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
I will have to listen to the call again, but I remember when he suggested no immediate need for cash for now... Now we know that spike in volume, and reason behind it. The only thing that I hope happened is that they already sold it or part of it. The volume was big and churn was very high...

I don't see a mention of higher than 1.15, it just says the aggregate price was 1.15... This term is used after the fact/sale, usually...

A good company would have already sold those shares, last couple of weeks. The MMs used a very simple news release and pushed it higher, churned it and sold all those shares, Now they would've received the shares from the company to close their books, done.

The most simple explanation, the next one after that (I will give this 1 in a million ) that more good news is upon us soon, so we will sell without going below $1 again...

Supplement to Cowen Prospectus 16 Mar 2015 18:13 #3814

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
aga, to me it is just an update required to begin using the ATM. I posted my thoughts more fully on the YMG. I was just on the phone with Tiago a couple of hour earlier and I was pushing to raise some capital under the ATM, and as he told me, it was under consideration.

Supplement to Cowen Prospectus 17 Mar 2015 00:23 #3819

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Because we are supposed to have our first (real) spring day today, I am up early. :woohoo:

But logically, my thoughts- on the day that the 10K comes out and a supplement of a past filing also appears, than the two must have a connection, meaning its more of an administrative nature.

Thereby NOT excluding the fact that dilution could occur due to partial use of the ATM- thats what we all wanted them to do in the first place- did we not... :cool: The thing is part of Cytori´s toolbox to finance and thats good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites