• Page:

TOPIC: First Quarter Cash Flow and other key data

First Quarter Cash Flow and other key data 10 May 2015 12:35 #4465

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
As Franshei already mentioned, the prospectus already contained a lot of key data from the first quarter, which makes the finance report from tomorrow rather superfluous from several perspectives. :whistle:

Anyway- I have been writing that I thought cytori did very well in controlling their operating cash flow, since they appeared (by simply comparing cash balances at 12/31 with 3/31) to have used only 1.2 Mio.

I based that on a notion that I had at the back of my head, that DOV wrote that- as per Girao, Cytori had not used the ATM until the time that they spoke. I do not recall however, when that was. DOV can you help out here? Bad recollection or simply wrong???

Anyway- they did use the ATM in Q1 2015-

During the quarter ended March 31, 2015, we issued our first placement notice to Cowen. During the quarter ended March 31, 2015, we sold 3,369,373 shares of our common stock and received net proceeds of approximately $4.1 million in connection with these sales.

So- the operating cash flow as stated below of 5 Mio makes sense and is not too bad either.

For the quarter ended March 31, 2015, we had product revenue of approximately $0.9 million, operating loss of approximately$21 million (inclusive of a non-cash charge for change in fair value of warrants of approximately $15.4 million), net loss allocable to common stockholders of approximately of $22.6 million, and approximately $5 million of net cash used in operating activities.

It is also clear- besides the new Mizuho secondary, lots of warrants (about 9 mio) are already converted and further use of the ATM was made subsequent the Q1 end.

I checked our/DOVs spreadsheet and noted that he conservatively estimated that 173 Mio shares would be outstanding at year-end.

Our worst fears have become true and we handsomely will beat that number.... :cry: :bang:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, keysman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

First Quarter Cash Flow and other key data 10 May 2015 21:53 #4467

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I thought that DOV's comments were after Q1.

Decent avg. net pricing on the ATM....just not enough shares for what is needed.

Q1 900K recognized sales shows next to NO ONE is using the product yet. Where is Japan ????????????? Oh wait, no plan, I forgot.

If you are correct Sabby group as about 17 million warrants yet to be cashed. I forget want the pricing for earlier Oxford warrants was.

*** I checked our/DOVs spreadsheet and noted that he conservatively estimated that 173 Mio shares would be outstanding at year-end.***
Forget year end 2015 Fas....do you really believe the buybacks in the timelines DOV projects.? Wonderful post by DOV but he has always been a extreme optimist imho so you may need to take the projections with a rather large grain of salt....maybe we can borrow d9dozerman's d9 to move it...LOLOL !

Only one thing really matters right now SCLERODERMA !!!!!
We live or die with it.
On a happier note...Giaro is finally raising cash on multiple fronts....If I had one share for every time I complained about the cash levels I'd be filing my own 13g :yep: Lets see what they say about finances now and near term on the call.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites