CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: 13G Filing Capital Ventures

13G Filing Capital Ventures 14 May 2015 08:49 #4517

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Wow- 12.570.005 shares owned by the Cayman Islands Capital Ventures Group.

Martin Bolinger from Heights Capital Management in San Francisco (is liaised with the Susquehanna Group I believe) is the investment manager and brain behind this.

Represents 9% of the stock (per 10K 139 Mio OS) :yawn:

I saw all the filings from the Blackrock group a minute ago, and in the sum they add up to 6 Mio - that means they fall below the 5% reporting level.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

13G Filing Capital Ventures 14 May 2015 11:30 #4521

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
hello Fas,

what do you make of this?are they in for a quick pump and dump or do they plan to hold a few years?
owning 9% of a company is already a big commitment...

i sold a few months back all my shares at average 0.6$ (with a big loss) after holding shares more then 15 years...after i sold the raise towards 1.4$ started and i was really upset about my timing of selling...now are we again at my sell price...just another pump and dump to raise money...i have said that i sold my shares because of their financial condition and till the cash issue is resolved i will not rebuy a single share and till now nothing has changed...they raise money for a few months and then another round of dilution starts again...and management keep filling their pockets and make some promises for new investors to step in...till no upfront cash partnership or a +/- 75 million cash injection nothing will change and the bankruptcy ghost will hang around Cytx...

i hope that one day i can rebuy my shares but it won't be this year i'm afraid...also no partnership deal with CC i assume...

good luck to all the longs...you will need it...

13G Filing Capital Ventures 14 May 2015 14:15 #4522

• fas

what do you make of this?are they in for a quick pump and dump or do they plan to hold a few years?
owning 9% of a company is already a big commitment...

As a former financial person in the aluminum world and stem cells world since than, I am not in anyway familiar with the US hedge fund scene. I have friends that do and will let everybody know, when there is a decent assessment. :yep:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

13G Filing Capital Ventures 14 May 2015 19:28 #4523

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Looks like the new Sabby to me Fas.
Besides Susquehanna has played Cytori for years...maybe they gave the tip...LOL

Thompson and Hawkins got nice stock rewards today.

13G Filing Capital Ventures 15 May 2015 04:10 #4525

• fas

Thompson and Hawkins got nice stock rewards today.

This Restricted Stock Award ("Award") was granted to the board members in lieu of cash fees payable pursuant to the Director Compensation Plan. The Award Vests in full on December 31, 2015 subject to continued service as a Director

They preferred stock over cash owed - I see that very positively, especially if you cannot buy stock for certain reasons... :cool:

And Hedge- what Sabby is or what they have done remains unclear until they file stuff. :whistle:

13G Filing Capital Ventures 15 May 2015 08:02 #4527

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Fas, I can think of one logical reason... and that is not having enough cash to give out?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites