CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: May 15th round up

May 15th round up 26 May 2015 11:42 #4566

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Most of us- including myself- thought May 15th, would reveal a lot.

For the ones that do not get that- May 15th, is the date that institutional holders of shares report their stock holdings to Nasdaq as of the end of Q1.

Since no one cared to comment on the (long-awaited) numbers that are available now- just my take briefly. :grin:

Total Institutional Ownership- 16.5 Mio or 11.87% of total outstanding shares per 10Q of 139 Mio. :whistle: An all time low, in the past I remember the ownership being 18-24% depending of which years one looked at.

There were 7 new positions for a total of ONLY 128.495 shares.

There were 16 sold out positions for a total of 3.149.466 shares (mainly Sabby of course)

The depressing numbers above surely will have something to do with the share price. Respected instis have their rules which normally do not allow the purchase of penny stocks, not even stocks below 10$.

So- who possess all those shares???? Retailers???? To me- absolutely not. Just die-hards like I presume -most raccoons including myself have accumulated- most less-informed retailers surely will have sold. :whistle:

The only answer I can give that the new owners of Cytori are in places like The Caymans, Bermuda and other places with postboxes for tax and other convenient purposes. Capital Ventures and Sabby Healthcare Fund the primary examples, which do NOT report to Nasdaq, but where only beneficial ownership is conveyed through US based affiliates. :KO:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

May 15th round up 26 May 2015 12:18 #4569

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
While $10 is a floor for some funds $5 is still a big universe of potential buyers....so one may ask would management really mind if a reverse split happened ?
The biggest problem over the years, imho, is no end in sight to the dilution. They were ALWAYS 6 months +/- away from a BK filing and then they added debt. The "say" they are focused on getting rid of it.
The second biggest problem has been the trial data....it has either been non existant, very early data or decent but not home run material. Except for SUI which I personally think stinks...at least so far.
The question for the rest of the year is what news is left other than scleroderma and OA trial progress ?
BARDA...has never added any PPS value
Lorem...even DOV has downgraded prospects anytime soon
Okyanos...a yawner on the bottom line
CTX2...maybe q4
Japan....absolutely no plan what so ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Partnership....LOL....don't make me laugh....just had a big lunch ! :puke:

No for 2015 I think all we have left is scleroderma and OA trial progress and throw in possible debt progress and CTX2. :evil:

This is why smart money is not playing the buy and hold game. :bang:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

May 15th round up 26 May 2015 14:25 #4570

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
This is pretty much dead money until they go bust. Nobody buying the bull any more . Don't see any meaningful catalyst and credibility is gone. :yawn: We have all been Calhouned :puke:

May 15th round up 26 May 2015 15:51 #4571

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
>>>This is pretty much dead money until they go bust.<<<

No...I don't think its that bad but scleroderma and or OA need to pay off.

I think scleroderma has a good shot at being successful, even very successful.

OA harder for me to tell w/o broader results but enrollment seems robust and that is a encouraging sign that the market will be there if the data comes through.

Bringing on the 3rd auto-immune indication mentioned by Hedrick at this point with cash still a issue seems stretching it a bit to me...although he did say the funds needed to be there....I still would like to keep the cash as flush as possible until SOMETHING is market approved with reimbursement. Prior history of jumping all over the place is still recent and painful memory for me on this point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

May 15th round up 26 May 2015 20:10 #4572

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

myownhedgefund wrote: While $10 is a floor for some funds $5 is still a big universe of potential buyers....so one may ask would management really mind if a reverse split happened ?
The biggest problem over the years, imho, is no end in sight to the dilution. They were ALWAYS 6 months +/- away from a BK filing and then they added debt. The "say" they are focused on getting rid of it.
The second biggest problem has been the trial data....it has either been non existant, very early data or decent but not home run material. Except for SUI which I personally think stinks...at least so far.
The question for the rest of the year is what news is left other than scleroderma and OA trial progress ?
BARDA...has never added any PPS value
Lorem...even DOV has downgraded prospects anytime soon
Okyanos...a yawner on the bottom line
CTX2...maybe q4
Japan....absolutely no plan what so ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Partnership....LOL....don't make me laugh....just had a big lunch ! :puke:

No for 2015 I think all we have left is scleroderma and OA trial progress and throw in possible debt progress and CTX2. :evil:

This is why smart money is not playing the buy and hold game. :bang:

You said it well, grasshopper

2016 and we'll have the crash, so... just saying...

May 15th round up 27 May 2015 09:28 #4574

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Fas wrote:

The depressing numbers above surely will have something to do with the share price. Respected instis have their rules which normally do not allow the purchase of penny stocks, not even stocks below 10$

The stock is selling for 67 cents and they lost 54 cents last year. If the stock was 67 dollars and they lost 54 dollars would that make a difference? Hedrick and the management have to honestly access the viability of the company. I don't see how they can continue based on the numbers they are posting. The market would find the value if it were there. It seems as though we are always on the cusp of a breakthrough. However that breakthrough is always an illusion. The frustration is at a high level. There do not seem to be many positives.

This is when leadership can either drive a company or lose it.

May 15th round up 27 May 2015 13:01 #4575

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***This is when leadership can either drive a company or lose it. ***

Agree here fatboy...management still has a credibility issue

We have enough cash into next year....lets see how they do on the current trials.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites