• Page:

TOPIC: Site outage

Site outage 12 May 2016 14:03 #6975

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Do not know what is going on.

I do see super high CPU usage on the server which smells of cyber attack but my security systems say - all is well.

Pingdom tells me , the site has been down for over an hour (for the second time today) -so- something IS going on.

I do apologize- am clueless though as to what is the cause. :KO:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Site outage 12 May 2016 15:16 #6979

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Thanks for the update Fas.
I had several issues today trying to get to the site and was going to ask you if there was some issue going on or was there just too many lodge members trying to see what was going on today ?

Site outage 13 May 2016 07:22 #6986

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: Thanks for the update Fas.
I had several issues today trying to get to the site and was going to ask you if there was some issue going on or was there just too many lodge members trying to see what was going on today ?

Yes- was probably a simple spike in traffic combined with the fact, that Joomla is 3.5.1 - the latest version and some of the apps are not "3.5.1" ready so to speak.

Anyway- I did all cleaning I could by flushing all caches and reviewed all system and internal Joomla logs- nothing more I can do. This weekend I will switch parts of the site to the new bootstrap template I made and switch the Lodge to a higher version of Kunena - after that, within a month or two all apps should be of a development level that I can switch on php 7 and everything will be "like the wind".. :grin: Hopefully those fuckers in San Diego will still be worth the effort- for us and for prospective patients of the technology, of which most likely many of us belong to this group also. :really:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Site outage 15 May 2016 13:59 #7015

• fas
The forum version is 4.0.10 now- the latest- but still not compatible with the Joomla version I run the site with.

means- yeah it runs- but not the way it should be. We just have to wait I guess and cross our fingers. Anyway- I will focus on the technical side of things, first, and see what comes of Cytori.

The template you see on this site is just a copy (with different color spectrums) of my young-foxes.com site. Yes- I did decide to do realize my remainder´s life dream- of sharing my experiences with turning my personal health around, with the rest of the world. Probably will not interest anybody, but if I can help just one single person with its learnings, I will be a happy camper. :grin:

Anyway- I will switch the rest of the site too- but at my usual leisurely pace.. :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites