Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Absence and some reading material

Absence and some reading material 22 Nov 2017 14:56 #10622

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
I will be gone for 4/5 days to have an eye OP done at a very progressive clinic here in the area (does SC transplants too)- so please be nice to each other while I am gone.

Also wanted to inform you, that I am writing again- but so far only in respect of my own health issues- actually this week-end I wrote about what brought me into rigorously trying to change my health- status going forward in an effort - yes- to live 100 years-

Article link: Prelude to Fas´ Health Change-Processes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Absence and some reading material 22 Nov 2017 15:59 #10623

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Fas. good luck!

Absence and some reading material 22 Nov 2017 18:22 #10624

• mtpinman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Successful result for your slice and dice.

mtpinman aka Lab Rat excelcior.

Absence and some reading material 23 Nov 2017 10:30 #10626

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Good luck!

Absence and some reading material 24 Nov 2017 13:17 #10631

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Fas,

As someone who has gone through at least 5 eye operations over the last 6 years or so, including a detached retina, I wish you the best. Somehow through it all I am fortunate to have eyesight that is as good as it's ever been at 20/20. Luck to have a great retina surgeon. Regarding living to 100, I hope you got the book called The Telomere Effect.

Absence and some reading material 26 Nov 2017 12:21 #10632

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

Wall Street Titan wrote: Fas,

As someone who has gone through at least 5 eye operations over the last 6 years or so, including a detached retina, I wish you the best. Somehow through it all I am fortunate to have eyesight that is as good as it's ever been at 20/20. Luck to have a great retina surgeon. Regarding living to 100, I hope you got the book called The Telomere Effect.

Are we not lucky that the eye profession has made such significant strides in surgery compared to the pill world? I had a vitrectomy of my epiretinal gliosis or macular puckers as its also called of my left eye. That is nowadays "production" work at some clinics. The one that I was in employ 30 eye surgeons and actually I had my surgery at 9 a.m on friday and left for home yesterday- i.e 25 hours after that fact. My vision was completely restored- I had a diabetic room mate, who still could not count the fingers on a hand waved in front of him after two days.

Actually I think the high Vitamin D3 levels have a lot to do with the quick healing which also surprised some folks there. Anyway- the surgery was fun - except the local anaesthetic- psychedelic light show with all kind of different actors (i.e. instruments poking in my eye) dancing in front of you. What they are doing of course is smoothing out the retina and removing the small membranes in the back of the eye. I have not smoked a joint in 40 years, but should have done so that morning.

The image below was part of the diagnosis:
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Absence and some reading material 26 Nov 2017 20:50 #10636

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Speedy recovery Fas.
Sounds like you are well on your way !

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites