Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please clear your browser cache

Please clear your browser cache 07 Nov 2013 08:17 #1037

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
I have been "scrwewing" around with the navigation, since I was getting loops in my browser, which aint very good of course.

For that reason simplified the access to the board and to the blog and all seems to be in order now- just your browser might tell otherwise if it still has the old gear stored. So please clean it for the past week and you will be fine. :grin:

As an feeble excuse I claim the new "caching" its very complicated but I think I finally got it. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Please clear your browser cache 07 Nov 2013 08:24 #1039

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Oh yeah- I forgot something.. :cool:

My system register "404"s i.e. page or URL not found. There are only 85 of them after a few weeks, but I recognize most of them being from the early "young-foxes" or this page. That must mean visitors from the old days use their "obsolete" bookmarks to access this page.

No way- everything has changed so please- Delete your old bookmarks and make NEW ones.

Thanks. :yep:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites