Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: cell therapy news

cell therapy news 17 Jan 2014 05:59 #1230

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
The folks that have been looking at the stuff I am doing from a web publishing perspective, must already have an idea where I am heading to.
A full service type provider for information on regenerative medicine.

Cytori is for me still and (more than ever) THE future of regen med and will most likely come out as the winner. For that reason this site.

For patients basically I have www.cell-treatment.net
The technology is described on : www.fat-cell.com

and the news from the sector will be presented at : www.cell-therapy.info

When Cytori takes off- another page will follow for stock investments- but that will be a closed site- for paying subscribers only- I do already have some agreements with other pages like Seekingalpha to contribute. But for now- that simply is a distraction and I do not have time for that.

Reason for this post- I started with the news site- which will be primarily based on display of RSS feeds- so for the other web searchers like Hedge, Joey and John. Please let me know if you know good sites which offer a RSS feed. I might want to include them too- at present I intend to show roughly 15 of them. Check out the site as it is being built if you like. :winky:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites