Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cytx-investor.com Mobile

Cytx-investor.com Mobile 27 Jan 2015 03:00 #3268

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Last evening I installed my mobile software on the site and did a bit of configuring.

You will note that all my "peripheral stuff" i.e. all kinds of modules are shown by title or heading only. That means they are just collapsed, but touching the arrows will expand them again.

Works the same as the usual mobile menu´s which are collapsed too and which you can expand by touching the button. :cool:

I find this pretty workable since you have an excellent overview and one can "head for the content" where one expects it. Please let me know what you think- its clear that I can NOT change the software, just tweek it here and there. :winky:

At present I have tablets on Mobile template too, but you can change the view anytime but touching the "back to desktop template" link at the very bottom of each page. In desktop mode- you will see a button in the same area to switch to mobile again.

ADD TO YOUR HOMESCREEN

In your mobile menu you can use this feature to add a link to this site as an app. Below you will see the icon used for that.
Have fun... :yep:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytx-investor.com Mobile 27 Jan 2015 20:59 #3273

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I don't think I like the way it reads on my ipad

Cytx-investor.com Mobile 28 Jan 2015 04:40 #3275

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Thanks Joncon for the feedback. :yep:

You are right- does not look very stylish, but the advantage is obviously in the navigation. And the fact that I can switch back and forth with the software, in case I do get it to look stylish. :grin:

I will switch back tablets to desktop-mode. If you find desktop or tablet in mobile mode, it just means that I am working on the mobile template- Chrome has a "re-size" tool which help for all mobile screen sizes... :cool:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytx-investor.com Mobile 28 Jan 2015 06:34 #3276

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Actually, the rest of the site worked and looked OK. It's just the message boards that don't. First, it was hard to find the link to the boards from the home page. Second, once on the boards the layout seems broken up and takes up more screen than it should.

Cytx-investor.com Mobile 08 Feb 2015 05:27 #3361

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
It's better than it was. There is an extra menu icon that is out of place, though.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.652 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites