• Page:

TOPIC: Some admin matters

Some admin matters 13 May 2015 06:38 #4509

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Just for info-

- I reduced the session time back from 30 minutes to 15 minutes. Meaning that after 15 minutes of inactivity of logged-in users the session is closed by the system.
- As long as you keep the box "remember me" ticked, your login will be saved for a longer time period (do not know exactly how long) and when returning to the site you will find yourself still logged in.
- for more accurate administration of topics- the system will now ask you to provide a category when you write a new topic. Until now, that is mostly forgotten and the "default" being used = general topics on cytori
- I will be on holiday for 10 days starting Friday (round tour central europe- Austria, Italy, Switzerland, France), please keep the show going- I will be reading with my tablet, but have less time to write.
- There is definitely a positive correlation between positive development of the CYTX PPS and my Adsense income. Please remember I need to pay for hosting and software etc also when CYTX performs lousy, like in the past weeks... :really:

may the fat be with you :bye:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Some admin matters 14 May 2015 09:04 #4518

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
fas, enjoy your holiday :happy: Will you be traveling to the Normandy region in France? My son and his wife just returned from there and spent a great deal of time in the orchard region of Normandy, where wonderful ciders are produced. Beautiful old orchards, great food and of course fine ciders. I'm jealous, have fun :vegas:

d9

Some admin matters 16 May 2015 02:03 #4545

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
When I create a post, I'm already in a sub-forum. Don't know why the system cannot just use this (this is the default behavior in any almost other forum..), instead of us choosing.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites