Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: Woo-woo from Joe

Woo-woo from Joe 13 Jun 2015 05:10 #4660

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Just to pass on this message from raccoon Joey Bassin out of Queens....

who made me aware of the facebook page... Honeymooners at the Racoon Lodge.

Link: Honeymooners at the racoon Lodge
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Woo-woo from Joe 13 Jun 2015 17:18 #4664

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Ironically, as of now now, Cytori has turned out to be the stem cell equivalent of one of Ralf's get rich quick ideas!! :evil:

Woo-woo from Joe 14 Jun 2015 01:36 #4665

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1109
Yes- absolutely.

But where there´s dope, there is still hope

(of course- I am solely referring to dopamine, the hormone which our body makes in the brain, when we are "happy with ourselves")

That funny live chat in early January at VirtualInvestor which was mainly governed by slow typing :write: and as a result "no answers"..... :joy: :grin: ...

I started off with the first question of the chat, which was a Rongside original and the chat ended with an answer to that question by Hedrick, after having been on ignore during the whole chat...

Theme- general- past , present and future Author: John Girondis- sleeping peacefully in Aotearoa- NZ at present
I guess the question we all want answered is (a) have you understood what you have done wrong, (2) do you know what you must do to succeed, (3) do you recognise that a promising technology is worth only so much before proven emphatically, (4) have you recognised that you have a responsibility to your shareholders and patients to succeed...... ASAP.

Marc Hedrick:Hi Fas- I appreciate the questions and perspective. As you noted, we have made mistakes and its been a bumpy road, which is not uncommon in the history of many companies and technologies that are now considered to be very successful. Over the past few months, we have refocused the company, decreased our expenses and put us in a better position to succeed. I am confident in the path forward and how we will improve the value of the company for shareholders so that we realize the impact of the technology for patients who need it. We are grateful to our shareholders that have stuck with us and continue to see the opportunity for the company.

Lets assume Norton will get us that bag....some fine day... :vegas:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.638 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites