Household affairs and private business
  • Page:

TOPIC: To live > 100 years-Part 2

To live > 100 years-Part 2 12 Sep 2015 12:58 #5214

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
A few days ago I posted Chris Centeno´s story about the pre-clinical whereby rodents were injected with fat cells and their lifespan increased with 31%. Personally I believe that can work with humans too, albeit with a few percentage points less probably.
But key is- you cannot expect for pills and injections of fat cells to help you alone, at present,
......Obesity rates are soaring – the number of obese Americans rose a full percentage point in 2013 with one in five deaths now linked to obesity.
......One in three U.S. adults will have full-blown diabetes by 2050 according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
.....One in eight people 65 and over currently have Alzheimer's, and that number is expected to rise to one in four within the next 20 years.
.....Cancer rates are projected to rise 57% in the next 20 years, with 13 million people dying from cancer each year.
......Over half of the U.S. population has at least one clinically diagnosable allergy, and allergies and diseases of the immune system have possibly quadrupled in the last few decades.
and recently I read that the opiates based pain drugs resulted in an estimated 600.000 Americans injecting heroin since they became addicted and cannot afford their expensive prescription drugs any longer.
This winter I had a feeling that I was drifting towards becoming one of the above problem cases due to being overweight and somewhat depressed (forget about Cytori- that can be dealt with mentally)
SOMETHING HAD TO BE DONE!!!
In January I started seeing a homeopath/shrink type of person here in Germany (Heilpraktiker- they are called here) and at least that guy helped me in analysing me as having NO mental blockade and putting me on the trail of natural medicine.
My first blood test in March, showed a gigantic vitamine D3 defiency and serum values which made me shiver and also put me on the brink of becoming a diabetic.
I learned about Dr. Lustig and fructose- and decided on a low carb lifestyle starting July 1 since I had my colonoscopy on that date anyway and I was lets say "empty" except for some glucose storage in the liver.
Anyway- vitamin D3 energizes the body and lifts the psyche. I feel great!!! and even started some real serious sport activities on August 20 which already show.
Last week, I had my third blood test this year... I listed all important results below ....

Whilst looking at these numbers, you have to realize I am a cardiac patient with severe (probably genetic) artherosclerosis who has been declared 100% handicapped here in Germany. I have been taking medication for all that since 1991 and loaded up heavily in 2004 right before my myocardial infarction in 2005.
All that stuff has been DUMPED now- I am not taking ANY pharma poison any longer, which was slowly but surely killing me.
Of course- several supplements, besides D3, have been helping me- key for me is also that my hypertension is under control. I tell you it is- in the past I was too afraid to check, since I hated those high numbers, I was seeing on the device. Now, I kind of know what comes out based on my diet and physical activity.
So- I have 92 kg or 16.2 stone now and am (more) than half way to my goal of an BMI of 25. That is key also to live 100 years or more.
My next project will be just that- how to get to be one hundred years old- I will "follow myself" on the 100years.site for the next 34 years. I hope you drop by occasionally... project to be realized in winter 2015/16.....

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

To live > 100 years-Part 2 17 Sep 2015 23:05 #5225

• joeycav11
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Great to hear your doing well Fas! I love D3 been taking 5000 mc day and I take high dose of Vit C 4000 mg day Those are the most important vitamins from my research

To live > 100 years-Part 2 18 Sep 2015 12:57 #5231

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Hi Joey-

Long time "no read".

Hope you are doing well too, I have a paper from a traditional doctor and scientist, who is well respected in the "Carnegie crowd" but also values natural medicine as one can tell of his knowledge in the area.

The metabolic syndrome is really obesity, type 2 followed by hypertension and the inevitable cardiac issues,.

This paper describing how to control hypertension covers to my knowlegde 95% of what seem to work. The first 10 pages are a bit dry and technical, but the rest is great, especially Table 4 near the end. Gives you all that seem to work and you can take your pick on what you want to do.

I do not have a low carb diet- its my life style now- but I do a lot what he says- low salt, high potassium is vital I believe, Zinc is too and I fill my whey protein shake with loads of arginine, taurine and some carnitine. It all seems to work great.

But basic is Vitamin D and weight loss. No doubt about it. :nice:

File Attachment:

File Name: 2014-NutritionSupplementsinTreatingHypertension.pdf
File Size: 1,848 KB
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.296 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites