Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sophiris Bio -

Sophiris Bio - 25 Jul 2016 13:31 #7471

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • CalhounDoppelganger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
hey buddies.... hope i'm not breaking rules but if this turns out to be a gold mine, I want to share with you all -

Look into SPHS. The CEO is Randall Woods. He's a VETERAN in bio already selling 2 companies to big pharma.
I've been in this ticker since $0.90 (less than 4 months). I've already made 500% and rising everyday. Expecting a buyout soon. Oppenheimer was brought on in May to seek partner / buyout. VERY LOW FLOAT.

Sophiris makes a drug that treats BPH and Prostate cancer. BPH phase 3 is done and met end points. Prostate p2 dosing was done. out of 18 patients, 50% experienced tumor reduction with 2 complete ablation.

Anyways - something to put on your list. And also a great example of a veteran bio CEO that can work well with big pharma....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sophiris Bio - 26 Jul 2016 11:06 #7486

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Dop,

Bought 425 shares at two bucks just to track it about a month ago. Its up to over seven now. Something is up. Wish I would have pulled the trigger on more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites