Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: The ROOT cause of metabolic disorders: Insulin Resistance

The ROOT cause of metabolic disorders: Insulin Resistance 01 May 2017 05:13 #9242

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
I took this from the other thread of Effectiveness Orders- since the topic I believe will come up a lot in the next 10 years.

I am now even more comfortable with the Azaya acquisition, after digging into the issues around the diabetic epidemic on this globe and the apparent reasons, which are different than what conventional medicine claims it to be and which I "discovered" in retrospect with myself. Anyway- to make a long story short, which in due course will be told in much more detail on my Young-foxes.com page-

Fact is at present - that is 2015 numbers- >50% of Americans have either pre-diabetes (28%) or are diagnosed with diabetes- 24%. The serum measurements of fasting glucose with >100 until 125 mg/dl are considered for impaired and >126 for the real thing. Normally with fasting blood glucose values like that you should get a glucose tolerance test, where you drink 100 mg of glucose and your serum glucose levels are determined after two hours (and later when that measurement exceeds 140 mg/dl).

I have just completed reading the book of Joseph R. Kraft, titled Diabetes Epidemic & You. Kraft who died at the age of 95 this year, was Chairman of Clinical Pathology of St. Josephs Hospital in Chicago. He did almost 15.000 assays of glucose tolerance in about 30 years- HOWEVER not measuring the blood glucose response, but the insulin response, the way it should be done.
The results were astonishing and really really scary-

A lot ...most likely a lot more people than presently recognized are diabetic and they tend not know it, at least I didnt at the time, but all symptoms direct to the fact I was a full blown diabetic, which however I recently reversed in two years of changing my lifestyle- my often used HEMO-IR marker is in green territory now.

Now- to me it is clear that Insulin Resistance (IR) is the driving factor for - going from top to bottom...

1. Neurological disorders like Alzheimer's....which is also called Diabetes Type 3
2. Your eye and vision issues...i.e if you get cataract issues, surely that is caused by high Insulin.
3. Cardiac issues. Forget cholesterol and all that humbug- IR and inflammation are the main drivers of all heart problems and same applies to vascular issues i.e. stroke and peripheral artery disease.
4. its clear that IR drives type 2, but after the pancreas collapses, of course the diabetic becomes type 1 and has a big health issue.
5. If Alzheimer's is Type 3 than kidney issues are Type 4.
6. Your liver becomes fatty with all the overtime on sugar (fructose) processing into fat and can collapse too.
7. high IR destroys the hormonal balance of anybody-with males it effects the production of testosterone and causes Erectile Disfunction- a sure thing even.

The above is just an small illustration of the issues of the "modern" chronic patient. Actually he/she has a myriad of medical issues- is handicapped based on present governmental dietary advice and guidelines and cannot do anything for it, since they (he/she) are following misguided and erroneous dietary guidelines .

But that present "chronic patient" should be the target of all future IV organ therapies of Cytori Cell Therapy.

As Hedge has mentioned several times- I also assume, that for at least 75% of the present US population the cells (or vesicles- does not make a difference) injected Intravenously would not know where to go- their CXCR4 homing expression will lead them to all kinds of places, where they probably are needed but where they should not go i.e. there would be a lot of medical "fires" burning. Managing that issue - fire by fire- with the Azaya technology is a must, thereby its druggable.

I think, this development is brilliant and opens up a lot of potential. :grin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

The ROOT cause of metabolic disorders: Insulin Resistance 01 May 2017 05:27 #9243

• fas
My last post on Kraft and his Glucose tolerance tests based on Insulin assays, was really written very fast, since I only have time-at present- for the research benefitting my own health, where this topic - in retrospect- must have been a big issue. Although I was never diagnosed as such- I must have been a full fledged diabetic, since I simply had the serum values and the symptoms. Anyway- I corrected my first post and improved it a bit.
If you want to understand what I am talking about, I can offer you to view the interview Trevor Cummins (The Fat Emperor) did with Joseph Kraft in 2015, when he was 92 years old. Kraft failed his own test a few times, but here you experience the sharp mind he still had at a high age. Since his voice wasnt all that clear- Trevor added sub-titles to the video.
Highly interesting also that Kraft was the Head of Pathology and did several thousands of autopsies, also on young soldiers who died in the Korean war in the early fifties. The things he discovered make all the sense in the world to me now, because I also had vascular issues, when I played soccer at a decent level in my young years. Those issues never disappeared in my life, but I am resolving them at a high age- since most things are reversible- almost at any age.
Here is the brilliant man- Joseph Kraft-

Very impressive to me- the book likewise-
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

The ROOT cause of metabolic disorders: Insulin Resistance 03 May 2017 06:20 #9256

• fas
The key learnings from Krafts book you will find below in his statements...

That the damage to your vascular system is already done before present conventional medicine tells you that you have diabetes.
It is highly advisable therefore not to let it come that far and make lifestyle changes.

If we look at this picture again of the PRECISE population who got treated in Europe with Cytori Cell Therapy....

You can rest assured that Kraft´s last statement applies- 60% of the patients were simply NOT diagnosed but were DIABETIC.

For that reason surely Cytori used the NOGA equipment to do 15 injections in the heart muscle so the cells had a better chance to stay in the local environment instead of taking off to treat the pancreas, kidney , eyes, liver etc etc.......

Of course- with Acute Myocardial Infarction you do not need to do that, since you have an ACUTE massive injury and any inputted cells will flock to the site of injury... that why Cytori injected the cells in one go in the artery which had been stented and it worked so well---

Acute MI is by far the better app for ADRC´s still than CHF and for that reason ATHX has a small chance the stroke app will work, if as planned, the cells are inputted close to the time of the initial injury. best- within 24 hours.
Attachments:

The ROOT cause of metabolic disorders: Insulin Resistance 03 May 2017 12:17 #9262

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202

The ROOT cause of metabolic disorders: Insulin Resistance 03 May 2017 13:16 #9263

• fas

myownhedgefund wrote: Right up your ally Fas. Avocados.

www.empr.com/news/mets-avocado-lipid-profile-high-density-lipoprotein/article/649874/?DCMP=EMC-MPR_DailyDose_cp_20170411&cpn=Pharm&hmSubId=&hmEmail=trm2g1E42yylCF-ZsbVoX683ySsSJtmI5W22CZjZ2mg1&NID=&c_id=&dl=0&spMailingID=16989444&spUserID=MTY3ODY4NDg0NDMS1&spJobID=1000948681&spReportId=MTAwMDk0ODY4MQS2

Yes Hedge , am eating one everyday and it seems to work in all respects, whereby I am dont give a shit what it does to LDL.

There is a drawback though- demand seems to be sky-rocketing and I am paying now double the price than I did a few months ago. Obviously supply will take a while to catch up......:whistle:

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.584 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites