Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trans fat opponent passes at 102

Trans fat opponent passes at 102 02 Jun 2017 10:15 #9412

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
www.nytimes.com/2017/06/01/science/fred-kummerow-dead-biochemist-ban-trans-fatty-acids.html?_r=0

Yes, very OT I guess other than Cytori once had a cardiac program but very much in keeping with Fas' health post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trans fat opponent passes at 102 02 Jun 2017 11:11 #9415

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

myownhedgefund wrote: www.nytimes.com/2017/06/01/science/fred-kummerow-dead-biochemist-ban-trans-fatty-acids.html?_r=0

Yes, very OT I guess other than Cytori once had a cardiac program but very much in keeping with Fas' health post

Thanks Hedge.

Yes- Fred Kummerow is one of my many heroes, one that does not shy down in the face of adversity.
I do realize change takes time- this one here, the abolishment of use of trans fats by industry (hydrogenated fats), took 20 years and will save roughly 100.000 US lives every year in the future.

Than again- fats in general - the right ones, are extremely healthy

The vilinized- "bad" saturated fats, like butter and eggs, that have been substituted by industry in vegetable oils and other- unhealthy and inflammation promoting- omega 6 products, are completely healthy and a big part of my daily lifestyle (I do not have a diet). Still I am 60 pounds lighter compared to 2 years ago and pretty fit according to my doctors.

I hope that realization by nutrition advisory agencies will take less than 20 years....:whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites