Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: What next ??????

What next ?????? 08 Feb 2018 15:23 #11190

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
From yesterdays post.
>>>I will add that the 3 major averages here, DJIA, S&P and NASDAQ all finished below their 50 dma's today. While news can push markets either way the suggestion that more work is needed shouldnt be ignored imho ! <<<

So the big down day today seemed to be reflected in the weak closing technicals last night.
We were all over the place then the big players this afternoon drove it down hard.
From a personal standpoint I would love to see the averages give up the entire run that started in September 2017. That is a lot to consider but I think that imposes max pain and still hold the Bull market. Not a call but something to consider. First up are the 200 dma's. What happens there ???
I don't know.

As far as CYTX:
Sure I guess the RO price of $0.3333 should mean something...and it may...just not too much imho. It would be a hold of $0.32 though.
Watch to see if $0.32 and $0.29 hold. They are the bigger levels imho.

Not predictions...just some thoughts and what I am watching.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What next ?????? 08 Feb 2018 16:35 #11194

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

myownhedgefund wrote: From yesterdays post.
>>>I will add that the 3 major averages here, DJIA, S&P and NASDAQ all finished below their 50 dma's today. While news can push markets either way the suggestion that more work is needed shouldnt be ignored imho ! <<<

So the big down day today seemed to be reflected in the weak closing technicals last night.
We were all over the place then the big players this afternoon drove it down hard.
From a personal standpoint I would love to see the averages give up the entire run that started in September 2017. That is a lot to consider but I think that imposes max pain and still hold the Bull market. Not a call but something to consider. First up are the 200 dma's. What happens there ???
I don't know.

As far as CYTX:
Sure I guess the RO price of $0.3333 should mean something...and it may...just not too much imho. It would be a hold of $0.32 though.
Watch to see if $0.32 and $0.29 hold. They are the bigger levels imho.

Not predictions...just some thoughts and what I am watching.

It's amazing over the years that for some reason after a good run in the market, that February often brings some correction - in this case, fairly dramatic - I think the worst may be over, but today was certainly not encouraging - if it gets too bad, it may be time for Trump to talk to the Fed about some "assistance".

What next ?????? 08 Feb 2018 16:53 #11195

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
This has nothing to do with the calendar but perhaps Mark Twain beat you to it RS.

"OCTOBER: This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The other are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February."

What next ?????? 08 Feb 2018 17:58 #11196

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: This has nothing to do with the calendar but perhaps Mark Twain beat you to it RS.

"OCTOBER: This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The other are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February."

Check the history!

What next ?????? 09 Feb 2018 11:11 #11197

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Just broke $0.32 in another overall large swing day in the markets.
Its the close that matters though.

What next ?????? 09 Feb 2018 15:17 #11198

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
*** First up are the 200 dma's. What happens there ???***

Another wild day...LOL
In the end the S&P (broadest and arguably best index) went to its 200 dma and bounced. NASDAQ got somewhat close and DJIA was still far away...however both NASDAQ and DJIA had some technical support where they bottomed when the S&P did. In the end, the final BUY program held enough for a GREEN finish !
Not sure what happens Monday but Tuesday CPI data is out. That may again swing markets.

***Watch to see if $0.32 and $0.29 hold***
$0.32 broke and the next few hours saw dismal action for CYTX.
It was holding near $0.30 even in the big market reversal until the last 10 minutes saw some action with even a peek above $0.32.
That of course failed. Closed at $0.315.
Overall market did influence the action today but to me there also "felt" like some genuine selling from the technicals...perhaps some of our momo friends.
Next week we get to play again.:bye: :

What next ?????? 09 Feb 2018 16:26 #11202

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: *** First up are the 200 dma's. What happens there ???***

Another wild day...LOL
In the end the S&P (broadest and arguably best index) went to its 200 dma and bounced. NASDAQ got somewhat close and DJIA was still far away...however both NASDAQ and DJIA had some technical support where they bottomed when the S&P did. In the end, the final BUY program held enough for a GREEN finish !
Not sure what happens Monday but Tuesday CPI data is out. That may again swing markets.

***Watch to see if $0.32 and $0.29 hold***
$0.32 broke and the next few hours saw dismal action for CYTX.
It was holding near $0.30 even in the big market reversal until the last 10 minutes saw some action with even a peek above $0.32.
That of course failed. Closed at $0.315.
Overall market did influence the action today but to me there also "felt" like some genuine selling from the technicals...perhaps some of our momo friends.
Next week we get to play again.:bye: :

Very disappointing day and week for CYTX - overall mkt. decline for the week had some effect, but not all imo - plus to top it off, here we all are waiting seemingly forever for some decent news, and CYTX comes out after the close with this absurd announcement that 4 new employees got stock option inducement grants on 1/25/18 for 16,000 shares in TOTAL exercisable at .455 per share vesting over 4 years (dollar value of 7,200) - WHAT A F. JOKE!!!

What next ?????? 09 Feb 2018 16:37 #11205

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks RS on the new grants.
Not seeing it yet but there is that Jan. 25 date again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where did you see this ?

What next ?????? 09 Feb 2018 16:53 #11206

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
On Cytori's website.

Feb 09, 2018

SAN DIEGO, Feb. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CYTX) (the “Company”), announced today that the Compensation Committee of the Company's Board of Directors granted non-qualified stock options on January 25, 2018 to four (4) new employees (the “Optionees”) exercisable for an aggregate of up to 16,000 shares of the Company's common stock (the “Option Shares”), with a per share exercise price of $0.455, which was the closing price of Cytori’s common stock on the Nasdaq Capital Market on January 25, 2018. The stock options have a ten-year term and vest over a period of four years, with one quarter of the Option Shares vesting on the first anniversary of each Optionee’s employment commencement date with the Company, and with the remainder of the Option Shares vesting over the ensuing three years in thirty-six (36) equal, consecutive, monthly installments, in each case subject to each such Optionee’s continued employment with the Company as of the applicable vesting dates. The stock options are subject to the terms and conditions of the Company’s 2015 New Employee Incentive Plan and the stock option agreements pursuant to which the stock options have been granted.
The stock options were granted as an inducement material to the Optionees’ entering into employment with the Company in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).

What next ?????? 12 Feb 2018 11:28 #11252

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
DJIA +440 and CYTX still slightly RED
Where are the BELIVERS ?

What next ?????? 12 Feb 2018 15:19 #11256

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148

What next ?????? 14 Feb 2018 14:42 #11305

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote: Here's a non-believer: d18rn0p25nwr6d.cloudfront.net/CIK-0001095981/924fe618-1f38-4e83-97f4-33b309c567d4.pdf

That non-believer news above is not even close to the non-believer news of ATHX being down currently about 12% (on no news) despite the NASDAQ currently up 130 points???? Good luck on that one!

What next ?????? 14 Feb 2018 15:04 #11307

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
RS
You don't have to go back very far to see the news likely effecting ATHX.
I believe they also announced their March call date yesterday.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites