Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Opportunity in Saudi Arbia ?

A Opportunity in Saudi Arbia ? 14 Aug 2013 01:06 #758

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A Opportunity in Saudi Arbia ? 14 Aug 2013 07:23 #759

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Hedge-

I think that sounds more like infra-structure equipment for beds and operating rooms etc. Than again- for ADRC tech I do not think the chances are bad going forward. The muslim ideology does not seem to be against using fat cells, since I have seen some Iranian clinical stuff flying by.

As a small anecdote-

My former colleague and friend who came over from Belgium this week-end to see Roger Waters with, owns a large villa on Bali which he rents out during most of the year. He also gets guests from Saudi, who really insist most on privacy. Apparently they do not get much pre-marriage experience, so they have to do a good job straight as a newly wed. Probably makes the job easier when their wives have sufficient natural volume upfront. LOL :joy:
Actually- Dr. Heinrich from Vienna- one of the first Celution users has a practice overthere for that purpose. :cool:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

A Opportunity in Saudi Arbia ? 14 Aug 2013 08:09 #760

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Could be Fas...but where it said about the population perception of the quality of care going down...CYTX could help.
Increased quality for a cheaper price !!!

Since on the call they were discussing new geographic places I thought I would post it for interest sake and the fact that everyone the world over wants access to quality medical care !!!

A Opportunity in Saudi Arbia ? 14 Aug 2013 08:30 #762

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
www.arabnews.com/lower-limb-injuries-and-foot-ulcers-affecting-50-all-diabetic-patients

Saudi and Gulf arabs have a very high incidence of diabetes and lower limb amputations. This is a big market not only there but throughout the world.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites