Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Stay cool Fas !

Stay cool Fas ! 26 Jun 2019 19:33 #12957

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Who knows what happens tomorrow in Cytori land but I've been hearing about the European Heat wave for a couple days now so hoping all our lodge members over there can stay cool !!!!!!!
:cool:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Stay cool Fas ! 27 Jun 2019 01:34 #12958

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Yeah Hedge - I do not have any issue with the heat though, since I tend to like it more than freezing temperatures, thereto I own my private swimming pool, as you can see on the image below.

The 2 weeks forecast for our spot on this globe, is continued heat - yesterday our own reading was 104- the official one 99 F. On Tuesday I had my bi-weekly work-out at the gym at noon, which was virtually empty :grin: , I felt great afterwards- only thing to watch is blood pressure though (and electrolytes of course)- my systolic value was below 100, due to vasodilation of the arteries during heat. Thats good - meant I could throw out the last conventional medication I take (Blopress) for a while - maybe for good.:yep:
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Stay cool Fas ! 27 Jun 2019 09:04 #12959

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
Great picture :)

Stay cool Fas ! 29 Jun 2019 10:47 #12969

• SH
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
fas, truly amazing and a statemt for how to improve health. If I haven't heard about how a 70 something man can look like a 55 year old, I'd say you are the cengenjx guy..have you seen those ads. I have much to learn. I hope we all stay together even our dear stem cell company goes the way if heron and others.

Stay cool Fas ! 29 Jun 2019 13:29 #12970

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Thanks SH- you almost make me blush. But I must admit, after looking at images from myself 4 years ago with 80 lbs more- yes- it makes a difference.
But its all not so difficult- the basics is nutrition - do not fall for advertising - avoid first sugar and second processed and all other junk foods. Its as simple as that.
If you are not chronically ill, like I was 6 years, just some exercise to go along with it will get you at your goal.

Anyway- I am still - for myself- deeply into research- becoming a heretic and starting to believe that the cardiac health industry is just for money- clogged arteries do not cause heart attacks, since the body creates bypasses. MI´s occur to build up of lactate, I believe and key to aging is to avoid excessive advanced glycation (AGE´s) and resulting oxidative processes, by keeping oxidative stress at a minimum i.e. promote a healthy para-sympathic nervous system. I am leaning also more to ayurveda nowadays- but am still testing.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites