Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Brazilian butt procedures ?

Brazilian butt procedures ? 11 Nov 2014 22:27 #2643

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Can it be any worse than other areas they tried ?

11,000 procedures costing up to $ 13k a piece !!!

bigstory.ap.org/article/4f1c7073623e4bcdaf639cb65a978c3e/businesses-cash-women-chase-bigger-butts

:vegas:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Brazilian butt procedures ? 12 Nov 2014 06:28 #2644

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Hedge-

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez, Leeza´s husband, has been doing the Brazilian butts for years......

Brazilian butts by Rodriguez

As you might remember Ricardo is ICMS president and researcher at the University of baltimore too (beyond his practice, I mean)

last year I had a discussion at LinkedIn on a 2009 Guardian article on RESTORE II and this was one of his comments..

This article, as correctly pointed out refers to the Cytori study. There are some implied inaccuracies. The repair is not of damage caused by cancer, but of the damage caused by radiation therapy. Fat grafting by itself can reverse the damage in radiated tissues, largely because of the high number of stem cells in fat grafts. Obviously, extracting the SVF (Stromal Vascular Fraction) from fat tissues, which is what Cytori did, will give better results. The problem is Cytori is too expensive. GID is another company that has a much smaller and economical device and is approved for use in Spain and there are clinical trials going on in there. I have an IRB approved study here in Maryland with funding pending Johns Hopkins IRB approval (for the MR tracking by Celsense fluorocarbon particles).
In the US there are many surgeons treating radiation damage in breasts using fat grafting only.

The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, keysman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Brazilian butt procedures ? 12 Nov 2014 09:21 #2647

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I am hoping that the new celution, once complete, will finally start to right our ship which has transformed into a dingy..LOL

Olympus took Celution development in the completely wrong direction :KO:

Brazilian butt procedures ? 12 Nov 2014 11:39 #2650

• StevieRay
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hedge,

You bring up an interesting analogy that my shed some light as to what is happening with Cytori. Lifeboat ethics. We are far out at sea with very little resources to support all of us. So some are thrown overboard while others are killed and cannibalized. It’s a dog eat dog mentality but when it comes to your own survival we humans resort to just about anything to survive.
:evil: :cry: :KO:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites