Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: ATHX is dead, yes?

ATHX is dead, yes? 24 Aug 2015 11:56 #5019

• cytxer
  • cytxer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Other that what Gil claims will happen, which is total BS... anyone knows anything positive about them?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ATHX is dead, yes? 24 Aug 2015 19:37 #5024

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
The mechanism of action works. Whether it helps is the question, and the answer, as always, is in the hands of some Japanese businessmen.

ATHX is dead, yes? 25 Aug 2015 13:29 #5029

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
The way he twisted around the results ~ 33 percent against 17 for placebo :write: and fudged with the numbers, then coming out and not even mentioning the disappointing results, and calling it a success.... oh boy, getting ready for more trials.... :KO:

I will short them in the run for his BS news....

I only had a few K shares anyway, but just dumped them along with half of my dead companies, most stem cell companies.

Hear this people, the drop is not over yet. only trading will work for the next 12-24 months...

Good luck!

ATHX is dead, yes? 25 Aug 2015 15:21 #5033

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
I could never get interested in ATHX...enough headaches with CYTX anyway. :really:

ATHX is dead, yes? 25 Aug 2015 15:32 #5034

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I did OK with them except this last batch, I had bought in 1s and sold in 3s... last batch was down a few pennies...

I just think Gil is so full of poopoo that it will be splashing all around him soon...

And Marc! This kid is trying hard, but he will need to swim a lot harder... There were easier ways to do it, but he wanted to go down the canyon...

ATHX is dead, yes? 26 Aug 2015 16:50 #5048

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
I think Wall Street Titan can witness that ATHX is very good in public relationship and communication with the investors. I think this is why the PPS is still over $ 1.

The bottom line is still the same: can the company deliver with FDA approvals and can the company raise enough money to survive before real positive clinical results are in?

ATHX is dead, yes? 21 Oct 2015 08:06 #5318

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
The truth is in now. Chugai agreement ends.

ATHX is dead, yes? 21 Oct 2015 09:18 #5319

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
One stem cell sector stock still enough for me.

Sticking with CYTX.

ATHX is dead, yes? 21 Oct 2015 10:14 #5320

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
The jury is still out out with Athersys because we can't know exactly why Chugai backed out. The original deal was very generous to Atherys and Chugai probably expected that the primary endpoints would be met. When that didn't happen they surely wanted a better deal to go forward. Gil and many others involved in the trial seem to be sincere in their belief that MultiStem has great promise within the 36 hour treatment window and that their post-hoc analysis has merit. The way I see it you have two parties who viewed these data differently with Chugai a little pissed off that they gave away so much in the original deal. I don't believe that GvB hasn't sold any stock other than for tax related purposes. The key question now is who this new partner is, how serious they are and most importantly, how credible is GvB? I believe he has credibility. As usual everyone has to judge for themselves.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

ATHX is dead, yes? 21 Oct 2015 10:32 #5321

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77

The key question now is who this new partner is, how serious they are and most importantly, how credible is GvB? I believe he has credibility.

Seems to be a recurring theme with stem cell companies. Questions regarding executive management, partnership funding and of course the basic question - "does the product help humanity deal with disease?"

Regenerative medicine needs an indication that demonstrates the efficacy of their science. If you believe that day will come then you must be invested here. If not, this is no more than a dangerous game. And an expensive one at that!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites