Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Confucius and Regen Law in Nippon

Confucius and Regen Law in Nippon 23 Sep 2015 08:06 #5245

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108
This morning, there was a neat article in my local newspaper about the " inconvenient pride of the Nation".

With this title, the evolution of the ever increasing elderly society in Japan was meant.

The thesis was brought that Confucius´principles which (amongst many other teachings also say)

Confucius's principles had a basis in common Chinese tradition and belief. He championed strong family loyalty, ancestor worship, respect of elders by their children and of husbands by their wives. He also recommended family as a basis for ideal government. He espoused the well-known principle "Do not do to others what you do not want done to yourself", the Silver Rule.

Whether the Japanese have their respect for elderly from him or a "smart" Japanese equivalent remains to be seen- fact is, apparently each citizen becoming 100 years has in the past received a silver present from the government for the "performance".

This apparently is getting to be too costly, since this year 32.000 Japanese men and women will be qualifying for that honor. In total over 60.000 inhabitants are already beyond this age, thanks to their healthy lifestyle, which contain many healthy foodstuffs and a lot less junk food and coca cola type sugar domination.

Anyway- also, because of this aging population Japan is introducing regenerative law to cope with those respected elderly.

A few days ago, I picked up a paper which was co-authored by Lee Buckler- a former Cell therapy consultant, now development manager at some SC outfit. I agree with John, that the Cytori technology (auto) fits extremely well with those conservative elderly. So we have to stay ahead of developments, when we can...

File Attachment:

File Name: 2015-BucklerOnJapanRegulatory.pdf
File Size: 441 KB
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman, fatboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Confucius and Regen Law in Nippon 23 Sep 2015 14:42 #5246

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Confucius say "those that invested in Cytori take it up the ass with very stiff pole :bash:

Confucius and Regen Law in Nippon 24 Sep 2015 13:30 #5247

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1108

Confucius say "those that invested in Cytori take it up the ass with very stiff pole

Well done Michael- very original.. :grin:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rothco619

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites