Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Off Topic on Adult (=regenerative) cell technology, but very much related i.e. pills and drugs of which we do not know if they work
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tony Dorsett

Tony Dorsett 06 Nov 2015 21:31 #5438

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Tony Dorset being treated for football related brain damage with cultured ADRCs says a beneficial side effect is that his knees feel better..

Two years later, Dorsett is trying a controversial stem cell treatment thanks to one of his former college football coaches.

Jackie Sherrill recruited Dorsett out of high school to come play football at the University of Pittsburgh. At first, it wasn't easy getting a chance to talk to Dorsett, but Sherrill gained the trust of Dorsett's mother, which ultimately led to him heading to Pittsburgh.

The two are close friends, and now share a bond with a stem cell treatment that isn't approved in the U.S.

"When I was taking the stem cells, I was able to figure things out a little better and not get as frustrated," Dorsett told USA ­TODAY Sports. Sherrill says the treatment has benefited his aching knees and shoulder as well.

The process of the treatment has stem cells extracted from their own stomach fat in Texas. A company called Celltex cultures and multiplies them with assistance of a serum derived from cattle. Since the U.S. doesn't recognize the treatments, Sherrill and Dorsett have to go to Mexico to get the cells injected back into them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tony Dorsett 07 Nov 2015 06:40 #5441

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
Yes- I have the impression that Celltex is fully operational. Also treating a lot of MS patients and having former/present MS patients working for them and at the same time recruiting in their network.

I cannot and will not disapprove of that. Its only natural that if you are really sick you seek to help yourself with what you think is the best option. Celltex is also somewhat less expensive as Okyanos.

Basically you can get your required fat liposuctioned in Texas and when its cultured you get your shots in Mexico. Very little the FDA or anybody can do against that. :whistle:

Image- Stan Jones- one of the founders and former RA patient who got his treatment in Japan.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Tony Dorsett 08 Nov 2015 08:56 #5449

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
So tired of hearing these Wild West stories about stem cells procedures and Cytori machines are no where present. Positive on one hand but totally discouraging when it comes to investment in Cytori.

I want a deep and wide moat around cytori's market but now I also want rough waters.

I sometimes wonder if it even makes sense to send free machines to these doctors ?

Tony Dorsett 08 Nov 2015 10:28 #5451

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

So tired of hearing these Wild West stories about stem cells procedures and Cytori machines are no where present. Positive on one hand but totally discouraging when it comes to investment in Cytori.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I have no problem with them. If you think about the number of disorders, the technology can treat and think about the number of patients there are, which number is ever growing due to bad nutrition (90 % of illnesses are caused by the environment plus nutrition -only 10% are genetic and hereditary diseases) and BIG PHARMA never seeked to cure, just to "control" symptoms-

than one could make a case of the WILD West being a positive development, making people aware that such a thing exist, even works to some extent with inferior technology and after "clean up by the FDA" (hopefully soon) will be replaced by legal and good- Cytori tech.

I have come to peace with the status quo at present, it is what it is, the developments are OK I believe and anybody can buy shares -even me- at 35 cents.....what more does one want???? :nice: :really: :nice: :bye:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Tony Dorsett 08 Nov 2015 14:19 #5452

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20

fas wrote:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I have no problem with them. If you think about the number of disorders, the technology can treat and think about the number of patients there are, which number is ever growing due to bad nutrition (90 % of illnesses are caused by the environment plus nutrition -only 10% are genetic and hereditary diseases) and BIG PHARMA never seeked to cure, just to "control" symptoms-

than one could make a case of the WILD West being a positive development, making people aware that such a thing exist, even works to some extent with inferior technology and after "clean up by the FDA" (hopefully soon) will be replaced by legal and good- Cytori tech.

I have come to peace with the status quo at present, it is what it is, the developments are OK I believe and anybody can buy shares -even me- at 35 cents.....what more does one want???? :nice: :really: :nice: :bye:

That's a good point. I must've had an impatient moment when I wrote my post. When Cytori hits $55 / share, i think I'll retire. So I guess I'm impatient to retire! Ten million is a nice round number. Hopefully the IRS takes less than 10% !

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites