TOPIC: Japan serious about expanding regenerative tech

Japan serious about expanding regenerative tech 26 Jun 2013 13:54 #577

• fatboy
  • fatboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Japan serious about expanding regenerative tech 26 Jun 2013 14:49 #578

• d9dozrman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
fatboy, thank you, the link in your post did not work for me. Here is one that hopefully will. Very encouraging, retinal regeneration. The Japanese are very eager to get to the forefront in SC regen medicine. I like where this is going in terms for Cytori. :cool:

d9

www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/06/27/national/japanese-government-panel-oks-worlds-first-clinical-research-using-ips-cells/#.UctCh90kC68

Japan serious about expanding regenerative tech 26 Jun 2013 19:06 #579

• joeycav11
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
Thanks fatboy. Well hopefully we see the new bill get passed in the Japanese parliament this week. I noticed allot going on in Asia lately in regen medicine. Psti just partnered with Cha biotech of South Korea for CLI Korea has very fast clinical trials and therapy approvoal.
Second I read an article about phase 3 in China for parapelegics.... Phase 2 were excellent results.
The race is on and USA is loosing

Japan serious about expanding regenerative tech 27 Jun 2013 06:20 #580

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
The vote should be today right?

Anybody picked up something? I searched but only could find this old one-

Marketwatch article

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Japan serious about expanding regenerative tech 28 Jun 2013 08:34 #581

• fas
An investor friend who reads here, wrote me that according to his information the vote has been postponed until August.

Probably not so important after all- I looked at the composition of the Japanese Diet (House of Representatives)

The party of Abe has a large majority, so anything put in front of it will likely pass-

Composition House of Representatives

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Japan serious about expanding regenerative tech 29 Jun 2013 10:18 #584

• fas
Another update on this issue-

Actually the original article in the media of the British guy disseminating the information was incorrect.

That article made the impression that the Japanese Parliament (Diet) was going to vote on stem cell legislation on June 27. Actually, the Ordinary Session of the Diet closed on June 26. The Abe Administration however had indicated in a press release (June 10 -probably only in Japanese) that they would send a package of amendments to the Diet sometime on or after June 27 for their consideration in the Extraordinary session which will begin in September.

So there is still some time to pass until the law is official- but as I indicated- The Abe administration is firmly in control of the House and therefore in respect of legislative power. :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: myownhedgefund

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites