Lost power this morning ...so missed the early morning dip...seems to have rebounded...looks like it wants to hit new highs.
Question is...is it worth the shot now with this run or wait for better pricing ?
Have to thank WSJ and others on avita. Looks like long term big opportunity. Not sure if BARDA and cytori will ever pan out now.only cat are scleroderma maybe and urology use. Hope they can get good stability data for cancer drug. That means 2.5 catalysts left..to monday
Started small position in Avita (AVMXY)
Several pluses along with a few minuses but the treatment for burns works well and they are looking towards NASDAQ listing which certainly would be in the plus column. Gap in $3.00 area could fill but I left some dry powder.
Note BA gap filled I mentioned some time ago...BA has another in the $212 area but you would need a real bear market reversal for that one...which some day will happen.
Anyway...back to Avita...I reserve the right to flip at anytime w/o notice...LOL
Do your own DD