Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Adult Stem Cell News and Developments other than Cytori
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Please AVITA

Please AVITA 10 Mar 2019 23:12 #12656

  • rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 376
  • Thank you received: 196
Please AVITA, buy us out.

I know it is not going to happen, but I want to rant.

This is a company that can execute. They also have productive BARDA links. They already have an approved autologous stem cell product that is approved and will gain acceptance globally. They could accelerate the ADRC component of burn treatment that complements their product RECELL. They would be buying a platform that can potentially address a multitude of other indications that they are also looking at treating such as skin aesthetics, vitiligo, burn treatment and wound trauma.

www.avitamedical.com/uploads/pdf/Avita-Corporate-Presentation-Jan-2019.pdf

CYTX market cap even taking into account issued convertible notes and debt does not reflect the potential of the data and the IP.

It reflects the inability/incompetence of the current management ........... or alternatively the realisation that the game is fixed and that shareholder interests are irrelevant and that the true stakeholders are the only ones entitled to eat steak. :bash: :evil: :cry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please AVITA 11 Mar 2019 11:04 #12658

  • Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 866
  • Thank you received: 148
Sorry, Rongside, as an investor in AVITA, I want no part of Cytori. Don't even know what they are anymore, drug company or regmed? My advice, if I were to give any which I am not, would be to give up on Cytori and put proceeds into AVITA. AVITA has near term catalysts - Sales ramp and NASDAQ listing. I have spoken to its CFO and, as you pointed out, these guys are on the ball. Such a simple yet greatly effective regmed product with stunning gross margins. seekingalpha.com/article/4240133-avita-medical-better-mousetrap-fda-approval-treat-patient-burns

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please AVITA 12 Mar 2019 13:05 #12664

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1237
  • Thank you received: 18

Wall Street Titan wrote: Sorry, Rongside, as an investor in AVITA, I want no part of Cytori. Don't even know what they are anymore, drug company or regmed? My advice, if I were to give any which I am not, would be to give up on Cytori and put proceeds into AVITA. AVITA has near term catalysts - Sales ramp and NASDAQ listing. I have spoken to its CFO and, as you pointed out, these guys are on the ball. Such a simple yet greatly effective regmed product with stunning gross margins. seekingalpha.com/article/4240133-avita-medical-better-mousetrap-fda-approval-treat-patient-burns

/

Will this "advice" be any better than the unbelievably disastrous advice that you gave in your last SA article on ATHX ??? I would trust the judgement of Rongside way before you buddy!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please AVITA 13 Mar 2019 06:34 #12668

  • rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 376
  • Thank you received: 196
Rodney, I have to admit that WST has been correct in his assesment of CYTX as a stock investment...... ie. failure. I have clung on in the face of this failure because I believe in the utility of autologous ADRC. Many insisted that autologous cells were doomed to failure yet we see in the case of AVITA that they work. I am still convinced in the utlity of autologous ADRC ..... just not in Cytori being able to realise that potential.

I have chucked some new money into AVITA as it seems to me to embody the potential of autologous regenerative medicine. It is a company which I have referred to on many occasions in the past. I did not do it because WST suggested it but because I truly believe that it is a great advancement in treating burns and can ALSO be a great investment. I should have purchased it a lot earlier around 8 cents AUD. This product should become standard of care quickly, and globally.

As for ADRC we know they work in Crohn's fistula, diffuse Scleroderma, wound healing whether it be burns or diabetic ulcers, SUI etc. It can be applied systemicaly and directly on to wounds. Even with the need for a lipo the cost basis is competitive with allogeneic and can treat conditions which at present are not being adequately, The CYTX valuation is a joke. Why do I not sell.?.......... because I let sentiment and a good story cloud my judgement. I will never be made whole from an invesment perspecive, however I still hope to see the technology commercialized and helping people simply because I believe it works.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please AVITA 13 Mar 2019 08:21 #12669

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1237
  • Thank you received: 18

rongside wrote: Rodney, I have to admit that WST has been correct in his assesment of CYTX as a stock investment...... ie. failure. I have clung on in the face of this failure because I believe in the utility of autologous ADRC. Many insisted that autologous cells were doomed to failure yet we see in the case of AVITA that they work. I am still convinced in the utlity of autologous ADRC ..... just not in Cytori being able to realise that potential.

I have chucked some new money into AVITA as it seems to me to embody the potential of autologous regenerative medicine. It is a company which I have referred to on many occasions in the past. I did not do it because WST suggested it but because I truly believe that it is a great advancement in treating burns and can ALSO be a great investment. I should have purchased it a lot earlier around 8 cents AUD. This product should become standard of care quickly, and globally.

As for ADRC we know they work in Crohn's fistula, diffuse Scleroderma, wound healing whether it be burns or diabetic ulcers, SUI etc. It can be applied systemicaly and directly on to wounds. Even with the need for a lipo the cost basis is competitive with allogeneic and can treat conditions which at present are not being adequately, The CYTX valuation is a joke. Why do I not sell.?.......... because I let sentiment and a good story cloud my judgement. I will never be made whole from an invesment perspecive, however I still hope to see the technology commercialized and helping people simply because I believe it works.


We all know that CYTX has been a failure for some time - we don't need WST or HF to continually remind us of this fact - however, a failure to date does not mean that there is no inherent value left in CYTX (particularly when compared to the absurd market cap) - on the contrary, it has value that can be realized by the right management, and a buyout would prove that to be true imo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please AVITA 13 Mar 2019 10:58 #12671

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2728
  • Thank you received: 199
LOL
...and what about all those who reminded you how great this stock was...they certainly did you a far better service.
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please AVITA 13 Mar 2019 12:32 #12672

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1237
  • Thank you received: 18

myownhedgefund wrote: LOL
...and what about all those who reminded you how great this stock was...they certainly did you a far better service.
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:


Are you referring to Fas?? Shame on you!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please AVITA 14 Mar 2019 14:36 #12676

  • Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 866
  • Thank you received: 148
Hedge,

Have to LMAO about Rodney Weak comments. BTW, there is no remaining value in Cytori. Its now a zombie entity that may go on but only to pay overly a rich salary to a CEO who does not deserve any compensation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

 

 

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites