• Page:

TOPIC: Fuji Buys Cellular Dynamics at 108% Cash Premium

Fuji Buys Cellular Dynamics at 108% Cash Premium 31 Mar 2015 06:51 #4022

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
finance.yahoo.com/news/fujifilm-holdings-acquire-cellular-dynamics-080000031.html

Less of a therapeutic company more of a research company but cash is cash. Japan is certainly picking up. What about us?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, d9dozrman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fuji Buys Cellular Dynamics at 108% Cash Premium 31 Mar 2015 11:10 #4025

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

CDI's technology platform enables the production of high-quality fully functioning human cells, including induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs), on an industrial scale. Customers use CDI's products, among other purposes, for drug discovery and screening, to test the safety and efficacy of their small molecule and biological drug candidates, for stem cell banking, and in the research and development of cellular therapeutics. CDI's proprietary iCell product catalogue encompasses 12 different iPSC based cell types, including iCell Cardomyocytes, iCell Hepatocytes, and iCell Neurons. During 2014 CDI sold to 18 of 20 top biopharmaceutical companies.

Looks like this acquisition gives Fuji quick excess to iPS manufacturing technologies, which they can than transfer to Japan and at the same time keep US customers happy... :whistle:

Something like Neostem´s PCT was doing for now bankrupt DNDN or on a bigger scale Lonza for MSB and Miltenyi in Europe.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites