• Page:

TOPIC: Fistula study.. guess what it works

Fistula study.. guess what it works 03 Apr 2015 14:22 #4055

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
I'm in Vegas now and it doesn't feel right that CYTX shares aren't close to the 10xWD $50 price target!

Why hasn't this This been monetized? Any ideas?

WST

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fistula study.. guess what it works 03 Apr 2015 14:56 #4057

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
I still think somehow CC screwed it up. :bang:

Fistula study.. guess what it works 03 Apr 2015 16:24 #4059

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
If $50 was you 10X wildeset dreeam number the you surely had set you expectations low. Are you asking a rhetoricdal question when it comes to why this technology has yet to be monetized by the crack team at Cytori, or is it because they are all on crack. Thought you were the one with all the answers. Happy Easter,Passover or whatever.

Fistula study.. guess what it works 04 Apr 2015 03:48 #4060

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Fistula study.. guess what it works 04 Apr 2015 07:24 #4061

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Failure upon failure upon failure. I am still amazed Calhoun was able to last so long. Then the BS of retiring and a 18 month window of possible payment on a partnership. However, I still believe Dean was just as big a villain. While most remember quotes like "10xWD" or "double down" I remember "I am a patient man but my patience is limited" which was also total BS because he did absolutely nothing in his position as COB but approving the rewarding of failure.
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

Fistula study.. guess what it works 04 Apr 2015 10:37 #4062

• fas
Hedge-

Its not only shareholders that suffer from the fact that two parties cannot get to terms on a therapy, which was obviously efficacious.

Its really mainly the patients that suffer and one should not forget that Hedrick and all present members of the Board gave their blessing to whatever Calhoun tried to get for the Company. I think- CC never really knew the value of money and simply was too greedy.

Everybody supported him though. :bash: :bang: :bang:

Until Kikukawa showed his middle finger...:sos:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Fistula study.. guess what it works 04 Apr 2015 15:57 #4063

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Roth, $50 is now 1xWD for Cytori. However, I only blame myself for ignoring the many warnings despite the fact that the technology works in multiple indications. For Athersys 10xWD is significantly higher than $50 if stroke phase 2 does well as I expect in a couple of weeks. I'm waiting and hoping for Cytori to show us something big as we all are but I'm not holding my breath because the track record sucks. Anyway happy Easter and Passover to all.

Sitting poolside at Mandalay Bay and imagining how much fun it would have been if the Vegas dream had come to be.

Fistula study.. guess what it works 04 Apr 2015 19:52 #4064

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas...you are correct that Dean wasn't the only one but he was at the head of the table for over 2 years. He made those quotes. He was supposed to have the experience CYTX needed and of course severely lacked. Although I had questions from the beginning after viewing his congressional testimony on incentive rewards.

WST... Yes, I bare the blame as well for my suffering as I went against my own rules in liking the science possibilities but questioning the management. We will just have to see if the turn around brings us smiles in the end. As with DOV...I will be willing to see what the next 10 years brings. Hope you enjoy your Vegas trip !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wall Street Titan

Fistula study.. guess what it works 07 Apr 2015 11:28 #4101

• fas
Just to get back to this briefly, since I did not have a chance to glance through the paper that WST linked in his first post.

The paper and a new summary article state clearly that the treatment was with CULTURED MSC´s derived from fat tissue.

This summary article you can find here : Crohn´s fistula article

Several studies, including those undertaken by Dr. Yu’s team, suggest that mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) do indeed improve Crohn’s disease and Crohn’s fistula. Their phase II trial involved 43 patients for a term of one year, over the period from January 2010 to August 2012. The results showed that 82 percent experienced complete closure of fistula eight weeks after the final ASC injection.

“It strongly demonstrated MSCs derived from ASCs are a safe and useful therapeutic tool for the treatment of Crohn’s fistula,” Dr. Yu said.

The Spanish investigators led by Garcia-Olmo, who did their work for Tigenix/Cellerix at the time, also worked with autologous cultured cells and gave up on their Phase III clinic because of "clinical reality which was NOT advantageous"

Maybe its the difference in treatment- cells mixed with fibrin glue- I do not know. But here results were different compared to the excellent results shown from Korea.

Just that you know.. :grin:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites