• Thank you received: 204
StemCells, Inc. Announces Pricing of Public Offering to Raise $25 Million

StemCells, Inc.
1 hour ago

GlobeNewswire

StemCells Inc. Watchlist
0.57-0.25(-30.49%)

NASDAQ10:44 AM EDT

9:27 am StemCells priced offering of common stock/warrants at $0.70 for fixed combination of one share of common stock and warrant to purchase three-quarters of share of common stock
Briefing.com 1 hr 18 mins ago

STEMCELLS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits
EDGAR Online 7 days ago

More
NEWARK, Calif., April 24, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StemCells, Inc. (STEM) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of common stock and warrants with a public offering price of $0.70 for a fixed combination of one share of common stock and a warrant to purchase three-quarters of a share of common stock. The warrants have an exercise price of $0.85 per share, are exercisable immediately, and will expire five years from the date of issuance. The Company expects to receive gross proceeds of approximately $25.0 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30 day option to purchase up to an additional 5,357,250 shares of common stock and/or warrants to purchase up to an additional 4,017,938 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.

The offering is expected to close on or about April 29, 2015, subject to customary closing conditions.
#####################################
Better than $0.50 and $0.5771 that we got !!!! :cry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Maxim got STEM $0.70 24 Apr 2015 11:00 #4349

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Why look at STEM, Hedge?

Compared to Martin McGwynn, Hedrick and Calhoun were masterminds... :bash:

STEM is probably the only Company which has been even worser managed as CYTX- at least they got there 10 for 1 split in 2011 already....and have been around for more than 20 years already, without getting anywhere.

The salary of the guy (McGwynn) beats the one from Calhoun even by some miles...unbelievable. In my mind they are just kept afloat by the symbol STEM. :bang:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Maxim got STEM $0.70 24 Apr 2015 12:07 #4350

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
***Why look at STEM, Hedge?***

Saw the big price drop as the ticker symbol went by on CNBC.
Then I looked up what was going on....otherwise I couldn't tell you a darn thing they have done or attempted to do.

Maxim got STEM $0.70 24 Apr 2015 12:21 #4351

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

otherwise I couldn't tell you a darn thing they have done or attempted to do.

Good for you- you have not missed a thing. :grin:

Just an anecdotal thing-

Apparently back in 2002 there was another suitor for StemSource, besides Calhoun/MacroPore. :whistle:

Yes- Martin McGwynn and Stemcells Inc. I would probably still be a wealthy man if Martin had been successful :cry: - but who cares, I would be wasting my time on golf courses and sailing in the Mediterraneum :bang: :evil: Such a waste of time... :KO:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites