Adult Stem Cell News and Developments other than Cytori
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trend to Immuno-therapy

Trend to Immuno-therapy 31 May 2015 11:55 #4588

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Not only Cytori made a new "start" with Scleroderma and OA, besides new management. Clearly auto-immune and anti-inflammatory "mechanisms of therapeutic action" prevail in that new business model.

Competitors like Neostem are following suit and even connect a new Company name to that new "set-up" or branding. :cool:

"The upcoming name change and rebranding of NeoStem are important steps to outwardly reflect what those in the industry and our clients already know about the company – that we are a leader in the innovation, development and manufacture of cell-based individualized medicine and immuno-oncology, with extensive experience in dozens of cell types as well as a pipeline using many cells of the immune system beyond stem cells," said Dr. David J. Mazzo, Chief Executive Officer of NeoStem. "The new corporate name reflects the company's integrated approach to cell therapy and creates a foundation for better market understanding of our position in the field."
PCT (Progenitor Cell Therapy , LLC), a wholly-owned subsidiary of NeoStem and an industry-recognized single source premier cell therapy service provider, will be renamed "PCT, a Caladrius company", also effective on June 8, with no change to its focus on process development, engineering and manufacturing for clients across the cell therapy industry.
In Roman mythology, the Caladrius is a bird that visits the ill and is said to be able to absorb patients' illnesses and fly away, dispersing the illness and healing both itself and the patient. In that same spirit of recovery, NeoStem is committed to pursuing the preservation and enhancement of human health though the development and manufacture of cell-based therapeutics that prevent, treat, or cure diseases by repairing and replacing damaged or aged tissue, cells and organs and restoring their normal function. A new company logo will be introduced to reflect this change.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Trend to Immuno-therapy 31 May 2015 12:03 #4589

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Mind you- almost 2 years ago, I warned stockholders of NeoStem of the VSEL technology that NeoStem was touting at that time.

If you now visit the page of NeoStem you will not find anything on the technology besides in old "news" summaries. Its been quietly abandoned, but credit where credit is due- the acquisition of Keirstead´s auto-cancer/immuno cells therapy against solid melanoma´s is very very interesting and promising. (paid for with NBS shares... :winky: :grin: )

This makes NBS quite interesting and deserves a place on my watch-list. :nice:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites