• Page:

TOPIC: Bioheart treating patients in stem cell clinics

Bioheart treating patients in stem cell clinics 08 Sep 2015 21:54 #5176

• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
This is fascinating stuff. Bioheart is treating patients in the U.S. and has actually been inspected twice by the FDA, yet they have not issued any warning letters:

US Stem Cell Clinic, LLC, ("SCC"), a partially owned investment of Bioheart, Inc., is a physician run regenerative medicine / cell therapy clinic providing cellular treatments for patients afflicted with neurological, autoimmune, orthopedic and degenerative diseases. SCC is operating in compliance with the FDA 1271s which allow for same day medical procedures to be considered the practice of medicine. We isolate stem cells from bone marrow and adipose tissue and also utilize platelet rich plasma.

So we have Okyanos gong offshore while Bioheart, with a market cap less than 3 million, is operating clinics and training physicians in the U.S. and at the same time running clinical trials. They are also doing a reverse split and changing their name.

Fascinating web of convoluted enforcement and interpretation of what's legal and whats not.Read this article for more:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bioheart treating patients in stem cell clinics 08 Sep 2015 22:24 #5178

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
I remember when BHRT went public....called them a short !!!

Now not even worth half a penny.

Has the FDA enforced their own rules on anyone besides CYTX ?

Bioheart treating patients in stem cell clinics 09 Sep 2015 07:07 #5179

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
WST

The magic phrase for me is reverse split.

Remember ASTM. They closed down all their so-called phase 2 and 3 trails in peripheral ischemia (limbs, etc.). Their CEO left and they hired a new CEO. The new CEO started the current phase 2 trial in cardio indication. The cash position was very low. But their stock float was high. To generate cash, they did a reverse split to jack up the PPS, so that the stock has become cash to support the clinical trials and corporate relocation to Cambridge. Xoma did the same, but the failure in PPS is due to failed clinical trails (again and again).

Now, how about us ? I think there is a big change in the CYTX turnaround plan. Japan was almost dead, but now a new marketing guru is coming. Business Development was dead and now Hayden is in. Clinical trials in 2 niche areas are doing very well. But, we have very short in cash to do these and many other things.

I see CYTX changing the name and do a reverse split very soon. This is a very workable strategy for a very desperate company, but yet a new beginning (another gamble, but it may work). I think the reason behind all these recent insider buyings is an endorsement of a new business plan (finalized in the latest board meeting and to be announced): new marketing with Asian emphasis (Japan base to work closely with Oxley), EU business development, US clinical trials in niche areas, manufacturing in Deeside, etc.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites