Adult Stem Cell News and Developments other than Cytori
  • Page:

TOPIC: Francis promoting the industry next year

Francis promoting the industry next year 25 Sep 2015 10:07 #5254

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1115
While he is a hot commodity in the media at present, an announcement about the church organizing the THIRD conference on regenerative medicine, with the focus on ADULT cells should not written off as a non-event. At some point the US media will follow - even when this will take another few years... :whistle:

Some of the goals of the conference will be

According to the statement, some of the goals of the 2016 conference will be to:
Discuss and understand the importance of scientific advancements, technology and data in the paradigm shift toward regenerative medicine, with a particular focus on cellular therapies.
Unite people, without prejudice, creating an open dialogue about the interconnections between cellular research, technology, faith and culture.
Foster an international conversation among researchers, physicians, philanthropists, faith leaders and policy-makers in order to help identify a pathway to bring cellular cures to those in medical need throughout the world to reduce human suffering.
Catalyze the necessary funding to support the development of cell therapies that will cure and treat a broad range of debilitating diseases and medical conditions.

Full article at CBS : CBS News Article

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites