Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Technical Analysis - i.e chart analysis, point count etc etc - anything that helps in doing the right thing with CYTX shares plus any smart strategies to become a long owner of CYTX shares.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Well Well Well

Well Well Well 03 Mar 2017 19:34 #8942

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
The rumored nonexistent gap officially closed today.
Of course, although somewhat small, it was always easy to spot on any basic chart.
If one still couldn't spot it all you needed to do was bring up the CYTX quote on YAHOO and then hit historical data to find it
If it was still trouble, DOV provided a TA link a few weeks ago and in a rectangle at the lower right of the page it listed the gap that closed today.
Today was the repeat of a pattern also seen in 2015 and 2016. A sharp spike to just above the 200dma then failure and giving it all back. A 5 year chart shows this best imho.
Anyway $1.65 again a issue along with all the other unknowns.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well Well Well 03 Mar 2017 21:11 #8943

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
...and what does it mean Hedge?

Well Well Well 03 Mar 2017 22:00 #8944

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
From a trader aspect the circumstances surrounding the gap that was created had a very high correlation with filling. While I know of no trading rules that comply 100%...this gap indeed did fill.
IMHO, while the area we closed at is one of support, there is no current indication of next weeks direction.

From a fundamental aspect the cash issue looms large ! (as always)
Sales will again be minimal.
Oxford et al loan convents cash requirements in jeopardy soon
They set a 30 day time table to pay Azaya $2 million debt...it would be nice to see two stated goals completed in the time period allotted.
1. Close Azaya deal
2. Pay Azaya debt
I found it interesting DOV recently mentioned the old ATM... with Cowen was it ? If this old deal is still alive it may help more than the LPC deal right now as its terms were far more straight forward.
Hedrick/Tiago dog and pony show had limited positive effect.
SEC rules say they must say something soon...until then we wait in the dark.

Well Well Well 03 Mar 2017 23:43 #8946

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Hedge, the AZA deal was closed Feb 15 and AZA received their CYTX shares Feb. 24 per SEC filing. Based on the Jan 19 webcast the $ 2 M AZA trade payables will probably come from Lincoln Park.

Well Well Well 04 Mar 2017 09:59 #8947

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
franshei
You are probably correct...we should know soon... ...I was just pointing out DOV's mention and that I found it interesting. Especially since DOV has had past experience with LPC.
Off the top of my head and of course going back some time the Cowen deal was a simple 5% haircut and direct sale into the market. LPC a bit more complicated....so in a high volume day it would have its advantage and that was the environment around DOV's post. Heck, if the LPC deal allows, why not both ?

Well Well Well 04 Mar 2017 17:23 #8948

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Hedge,

On February 15th, Cytori traded about 1.5 million shares. There was a 90 minute period when volume was especially heavy. Roughly 715,000 shares traded between $1.99 and $2.13 within 30 minutes, then about 165,000 shares traded between $2.02 and $2.06 over the next 30 minutes, then in the following 30 minutes 175,000 traded between $2.04 and $1.91.

I suspect Tiago was the big seller and sold as many shares as is permitted in one day based on the total volume. I forget what the formula is to calculate the maximum. I even challenged Tiago on it and naturally got the evasive response. That made me believe it even more! The ATM probably raised them over $600,000 that day.

Tiago did tell me in January they will register the shares in an 8K filing that will be used to raise money through Lincoln Park. So that source has not been tapped as yet.

Well Well Well 05 Mar 2017 05:39 #8949

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
DOV Great insight!

There have been several other spikes recently. coupling with selling.

I did asked FAS if ATM was working. Obviously, it could (with this new insight).

Actually, Tiago and CYTX have gone a very long way to become smart (SAAD was not able to do so successfully).

In my opinion (which is highly debatable), these actions to raise fund are not hurting the "true" long holders (obviously the stomach hurts with the swings), while many smart swing traders are also winners. I think Tiago and company are hoping that the PPS will be up in a longer trend to benefit the true longs, with continuing "good news" and better corporate fundamentals.

Again, just my opinion.

Well Well Well 05 Mar 2017 08:52 #8950

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks DOV

***Tiago did tell me in January they will register the shares in an 8K filing that will be used to raise money through Lincoln Park. So that source has not been tapped as yet. ***

With regard to this statement I believe the only reason needed for a 8k filing would be so LPC could sell as they wanted. CYTX already declared the deal in a filing. Same as old ATM...although since that is so old some may think that would be warranted. Disclosure will come in the 10k either way along with Tiago's comments in the call. The important thing is they are getting enough money in a timely fashion.

Who thinks they try to rework the loan again for more breathing room ?
I don't know if this is even a possibility since its been reworked so many times and I cant wait for it to be paid off but it has been a additional thought in the back of my mind.

Well Well Well 05 Mar 2017 12:36 #8952

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Hedge,

Assuming there will be no partnership of any kind, it makes sense that Tiago would try to renegotiate the loan to go interest only for as long as possible. Oxford may want to reduce their exposure some before agreeing, but their warrants are so far out of the money they may want to re-price those and get multiples more.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites