Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Technical Analysis - i.e chart analysis, point count etc etc - anything that helps in doing the right thing with CYTX shares plus any smart strategies to become a long owner of CYTX shares.
  • Page:

TOPIC: A hard 12 days

A hard 12 days 21 Mar 2018 05:00 #11581

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
The last 12 days has been the hardest for CYTX in 2018 with it closing below the RO pricing on a whole number basis.
This is the longest streak by far and we are again pushing close to the 2018 support of $0.30.
Yesterday, the 50 dma starting to dip lower as well...although we are been trading below all of the standard moving averages 20,50,100,200 dma's for this time period as well.
Other indicators mixed and mostly directionless.
A long downward slope going back to October.
Personally, I don't think anything specific can be drawn from these indicators short term other than continue to watch that $0.30 level and re-evaluate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A hard 12 days 21 Mar 2018 08:53 #11582

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18

myownhedgefund wrote: The last 12 days has been the hardest for CYTX in 2018 with it closing below the RO pricing on a whole number basis.
This is the longest streak by far and we are again pushing close to the 2018 support of $0.30.
Yesterday, the 50 dma starting to dip lower as well...although we are been trading below all of the standard moving averages 20,50,100,200 dma's for this time period as well.
Other indicators mixed and mostly directionless.
A long downward slope going back to October.
Personally, I don't think anything specific can be drawn from these indicators short term other than continue to watch that $0.30 level and re-evaluate.

/

I think that your last sentence is the key point - also, I think that a very possible drop below .30 is also meaningless - fundamentals are the only key for CYTX - we need news, simple as that!

A hard 12 days 21 Mar 2018 10:28 #11583

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***fundamentals are the only key for CYTX - we need news, simple as that!***

well the fundamentals are horrendous...so lets hope that isn't the key.

A hard 12 days 21 Mar 2018 11:43 #11584

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: ***fundamentals are the only key for CYTX - we need news, simple as that!***

well the fundamentals are horrendous...so lets hope that isn't the key.

Was referring to fundamental analysis versus your obsession with technical analysis.

A hard 12 days 21 Mar 2018 11:50 #11585

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Oh please, opine fundamentally for us !!! :grin: :evil:

A hard 12 days 21 Mar 2018 12:22 #11586

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Oh please, opine fundamentally for us !!! :grin: :evil:

Fundamentally, I think that you are making excellent progress - you are now even using the pop-up figures - you should continue posting at least for one more year on this stock that you do not own and then and only then, I think that you will be cured. LOL

A hard 12 days 21 Mar 2018 14:30 #11587

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Your short history here with regard to postings is quite glaring.

If you take out the 1:15 R/S (and I'll keep in simple for you) the stock has gone from a peak of $8.00 to $0.02
What are the fundamentals in that ?

A hard 12 days 21 Mar 2018 14:46 #11588

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Your short history here with regard to postings is quite glaring.

If you take out the 1:15 R/S (and I'll keep in simple for you) the stock has gone from a peak of $8.00 to $0.02

Lighten-up Buddy :yep: :grin:

A hard 12 days 22 Mar 2018 09:43 #11589

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
“If you take out the 1:15 R/S (and I'll keep in simple for you) the stock has gone from a peak of $8.00 to $0.02”

Years of wishful thinking and broken expectations. Perhaps by the end of 2019 we can see some clear direction if they can find the funds to carry them through.

A hard 12 days 23 Mar 2018 10:54 #11590

• fas
  • Away
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110

myownhedgefund wrote: If you take out the 1:15 R/S (and I'll keep in simple for you) the stock has gone from a peak of $8.00 to $0.02

Hedge- we all know that and for that reason some of us see a gigantic discrepancy between market value (i.e. market cap) and intrinsic value or fundamental value. Lets simply call that last one- fundamental value i.e. the discounted net present value of a business opportunity. That is, the result of, the execution of a business opportunity by an average experienced and talented group of managers who have acccess to reasonably priced cost of capital.

Or following the definition in Wikipedia-

In finance, intrinsic value refers to the value of a company, stock, currency or product determined through fundamental analysis without reference to its market value.[1] It is also frequently called fundamental value. It is ordinarily calculated by summing the discounted future income generated by the asset to obtain the present value. It is worthy to note that this term may have different meanings for different assets.

That is something I have done with quite some success for most of my working life. I think- I could find at least 15 CCT apps, which I could push over the commercialization line myself given a decent team, time and money. I think any reasonably talented manager could, except the ones which are "branded as failures"......:whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

A hard 12 days 23 Mar 2018 19:55 #11594

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes Fas
We can all describe a intrinsic value vs current market cap.
RS made a point that this was his view and I was looking for some sort of defense for that view....even one that I most likely would have disagreed with I am always interested in a intelligent argument ...especially if it can give new thought to my own views.
All I got was "lighten up"...so I did and just dropped it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites