Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Highflyers from all branches including regenerative medicine.
  • Page:

TOPIC: gold technicals

gold technicals 15 Aug 2019 21:28 #13139

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
RS, I have heard from 2 sources gold north of $1525 US should be bullish for a move higher
I am not following and have not looked at this at all but thought it may be of interest to you.
I will add simply a observation that it has danced around that area and closed above it but no serious run yet...please use your own judgement and DD
I'm still not a player in the space but I hope you are. Always happy when people make money (legally) and you certainly nail this call. Congrats !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

gold technicals 16 Aug 2019 05:52 #13144

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: RS, I have heard from 2 sources gold north of $1525 US should be bullish for a move higher
I am not following and have not looked at this at all but thought it may be of interest to you.
I will add simply a observation that it has danced around that area and closed above it but no serious run yet...please use your own judgement and DD
I'm still not a player in the space but I hope you are. Always happy when people make money (legally) and you certainly nail this call. Congrats !!!

/

Thanks HF - still very positive on gold.

gold technicals 23 Aug 2019 08:47 #13180

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
NG continues to be move nicely along with gold - has nearly doubled in 3 months.:nice:

gold technicals 27 Aug 2019 16:23 #13189

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Gold and NG continue their march upward - NG touched 7.95 earlier in the day!:vegas:

gold technicals 03 Sep 2019 13:47 #13203

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

rodney.strongg wrote: Gold and NG continue their march upward - NG touched 7.95 earlier in the day!:vegas:

PS - recent insider selling of NG has taken some of the glow off the stock at least for now - I lightened up last week and this morning - stock more than doubled in 3 months - will re-visit at some point.:yep: :nice:

gold technicals 03 Sep 2019 18:16 #13204

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 202
What is interesting is the spot price of gold keeps rising despite the bull dollar run.
Short term distortions not all that unusual but they have basically been rising together since the beginning of July
Imagine if the dollar started to fall...in other countries gold has to be near or at record highs as most currencies have fallen against the dollar and gold is traded in dollars.

gold technicals 04 Sep 2019 05:13 #13205

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: What is interesting is the spot price of gold keeps rising despite the bull dollar run.
Short term distortions not all that unusual but they have basically been rising together since the beginning of July
Imagine if the dollar started to fall...in other countries gold has to be near or at record highs as most currencies have fallen against the dollar and gold is traded in dollars.

HF, excellent point and yes unusual - obviously, negative interest rates in many countries o/s the US and the prospect of declining rates here are the cause - my guess is that rates here will continue to decline as the economy weakens - the lower rates here could eventually lower the value of the dollar (although dollar strength obviously consists of more than just interest rates) - the run-up in gold is certainly not over, but some bumps in the road would not be unusual - my last post related more to NG than gold in general, and I will likely re-visit that decision sooner than later.

gold technicals 06 Sep 2019 12:41 #13208

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Bought back some NG as stock retreated to the 6.80's, down from high 7.95 on 8/27.

PS - bought back a lot more at 6.05 today Sept. 16!!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites